Hanko Premium Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as 'the Company') considers the protection of personal information to be a social responsibility, in order to manage and operate the website that customers can use with peace of mind. 'Personal Information Protection Policy' Based on the above, 'Handling of personal information on the website' has been established as follows.
The handling of personal information will be applied when the customer does any shopping actions through our site (purchases products, contacts us, subscribes to e-mail newsletters, etc.).
Personal information collected when customers use our site will be managed in accordance with the way of thinking regarding the handling of this personal information.
We will use the personal information and order information (including information about your order history) collected from customers for the purposes specified in the following items in addition to the purpose of providing this service. We will not use your personal information for any purpose other the purposes specified below.
(1) When introducing our products and services to our customers.
(2) When we perform ordering procedures, confirmation of order details and change procedures on behalf of the customers.
(3) When responding to the inquiries from customers.
(4) To ask our customers for their opinions and impressions regarding our services.
(5) In order for us to contact the customers separately and use it for the purpose for which we have obtained individual consent.
(6) To create statistical data classified by customers' attributes (age, address, etc.)
(7) To provide and display information and services that fit for each customer's tastes.
To ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we will take reasonable safety measures: against access control to personal information; restrictions on the means of taking out; unauthorized access, leakage, loss, destruction, falsification, etc. In addition to taking measures, in the event that an accident related to personal information occurs, we will promptly take appropriate measures to protect the interests of customers and prevent recurrence.
We may entrust our business to the extent necessary to achieve the stated purpose of use. In that case, we will appropriately manage and supervise the outsourced business.
(Business consignees includes carriers, printing companies for sending direct mail, collection consignment companies when the product price is unpaid, etc.)
We will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties such as other businesses and individuals without the permission of the person. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
(1) When there is consent of the person to provide information.
(2) When disclosure is requested by a public agency such as a government agency based on laws and regulations.
(3) When disclosing personal information to business partners related to the operation of this site. However, in that case, the information to be disclosed is limited to the necessary range, the disclosure destination is obliged to manage personal information by contract.
On our site, we collect access logs to help improve the usability of the site and save the trouble of entering personal information when you visit our site again. So that you can use this cookie more conveniently.
(1) Please be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information on the Internet that anyone can access, such as bulletin boards, that information may be collected and used by other users. If you publish your email address, you may receive unwanted messages based on the information posted there. You need to be aware that you are responsible for disseminating information.
(2) Third-party sites and services that can be accessed through this website, the companies that collect personal information through sweepstakes or promotion activities, etc., are independent of our company regarding individual privacy rules and data. We have established collection rules. We assume no obligation or liability for the terms and activities of these independent third parties.
The Company may change the content of the handling of personal information without prior notice due to the business necessity of the Company, enforcement of new laws, revision of existing laws and other circumstances. Any changes will be posted on this website and notified. Please check the latest contents of this page before using.
If you have any requests or questions regarding the handling of personal information, retained personal data, etc., please contact us.
The contact information of the member's personal information is shown below. If you want to disclose, correct or delete your personal information, please contact us by email. In that case, please note that we will confirm your identity.
Email address: email@example.com